I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Everything You Need to Book New Wedding Business
The Wedding Planner Marketing and Content Toolkit has everything you need to get your wedding business in front of your dream wedding clients so you can book wedding business. The kit has all of the forms and templates you need to book new wedding clients. It also has the forms and templates you need to communicate with your existing clients.
Here’s what you get with the Wedding Planner Marketing and Content Toolkit:
Marketing Forms and Templates
- 5 Web page templates you can use to get your website up + running + start converting those visiting dream clients into BOOKED weddings
- A 7-part email series to put your email marketing on autopilot + turn the brides + grooms on your email list into paying clients
- An email signature that sells for you every time you send an email
- A review generator — a template you can use to ask for reviews — so your clients speak for you — attracting new brides + grooms + booking your calendar solid
- Client inquiry form (Potential client phone inquiry form)
- Client initial consultation form
- Sample client contract + tips for what to include in your contract (You should have an attorney review your contract.)
- Planning timeline
- Budget worksheet
- Check-in + check-out list for personal items
- Ceremony + reception timeline
- Wedding day emergency kit checklist
- Vendor worksheet for each wedding vendor (venue, florist, entertainment, caterer, etc.)
- Venue site search worksheet
- Vendor contact sheet
I’m Kristie Lorette McCauley. I have a word addiction and I’m not afraid to use it (or admit it).
In my past life, I was a certified wedding planner. In my current life, I am the wedding planner content + copy writer.
I use my writing + wedding planning experience to turn your thoughts into words that land you DREAM brides + grooms + book your calendar solid.