Brides are on the fast-track to the information highway. They are online seeking out tips, tricks, and advice from wedding pros like you. This, my friend, is why article marketing can be a BIGIIE for your biz.
Minus the time it takes you to put your expertise into words, article marketing is a totally free way to market and promote your business and get your name and face in front of your potential dream brides.
Buckle up because this information-packed ride is about to go down.
How Article Marketing Works
Using articles to market your wedding business is not a complicated process.
- Pick a wedding-related topic for your article.
- Write the article.
- Put together a short bio for you and your company (usually between 150 and 200 words). You can include this information in author or resource box at the end of the article.
- Include a link to your website in the bio.
- Find places to push your article out into the universe to attract raving fans of brides. (You can download my free guide: The Ultimate Guide to Pushing Your Content into the Universe, Attracting Raving Fans & Increasing Sales to find out how to distribute your articles.)
- Convert these dream brides into booked weddings.
Simple & Easy Marketing
Article marketing is a free, easy, and cost-effective way for you to book your calendar with weddings. It allows you to position yourself as the wedding expert that you are–and everyone wants to work with the best of the best. Credible, affordable and effective—sounds like adjectives you want to have as part of your marketing efforts.
I’m Kristie Lorette McCauley. I have a word addiction and I’m not afraid to use it (or admit it).
In my past life, I was a certified wedding planner. In my current life, I am the wedding planner content + copy writer.
I use my writing + wedding planning experience to turn your thoughts into words that land you DREAM brides + grooms + book your calendar solid.